When you open the locker, you declare that you agree to the terms and conditions of entropt B.V. below. known and agreed:
- You are at all times responsible for the items in your locker. entropt is not liable for theft, loss or damage to the objects, unless there is intent or willful recklessness.
- We are at all times entitled to refuse objects or to open the locker and examine the objects, even if the objects have been entrusted to us in a closed bag, suitcase or the like.
- We have the right to refuse or destroy items. When using the locker you waive any claims for compensation.
- Do not keep items in your locker that exceed a value of € 200.00. We are under no circumstances liable for damage that exceeds the aforementioned amount.
- The objects must be collected during the stated opening hours, at least immediately after the event, or at least after the period for which you have rented the locker.
- The objects are returned to the person who can transfer or enter the key/pin code of the relevant locker. So don’t lose this one!
- In the event of the loss or unusability of the key or PIN, the paid deposit will be retained and the objects will only be issued if you can prove that you are entitled. The items will be returned to you after the event ends at the earliest.
- If the objects have not been collected within the period for which the storage has been agreed, we are authorized to store the objects at a higher rate. The costs are for the account of the user or the person who claims to be entitled.
- After three months, all uncollected items will be destroyed.
Receive these conditions yourself? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org